Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Enormous Potential and Position
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Great opportunity to renovate this character federation home which has been lovingly held in the same family and is now offered for the first time in over 90 years. A rare opportunity now is now here to restore this home to its former glory.
Corner position on 130sqm sun drenched block with elevated views of the City Skyline.
This is a premier location close to Wentworth Park and walking distance to Darling Harbour & CBD.
The home offers formal lounge and dining areas featuring original marble fireplaces, high ceilings and characteristic cornices from a past era.
An extensive range of options for upgrade and redesign adding tremendous value to this ideal home. (STCA).
- Original timber doors separate the lounge and dining areas.
- Good size kitchen with potential to extend and large utility area.
- 3 large bedrooms main with original fireplace.
- Separate bathroom and WC on 2nd level.
- Sunny and bright northerly rear paved back garden with rear lane pedestrian access.
- A highly sought after location, with ease of access to Glebe's cafes, restaurants and public transport.
Inspect as advertised
130m² / 0.03 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.