SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER $1,666,000.00 RAY WHITE GLEBE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Great opportunity to renovate this character federation home which has been lovingly held in the same family and is now offered for the first time in over 90 years. A rare opportunity now is now here to restore this home to its former glory.
Corner position on 130sqm sun drenched block with elevated views of the City Skyline.
This is a premier location close to Wentworth Park and walking distance to Darling Harbour & CBD.
The home offers formal lounge and dining areas featuring original marble fireplaces, high ceilings and characteristic cornices from a past era.
An extensive range of options for upgrade and redesign adding tremendous value to this ideal home. (STCA).
- Original timber doors separate the lounge and dining areas.
- Good size kitchen with potential to extend and large utility area.
- 3 large bedrooms main with original fireplace.
- Separate bathroom and WC on 2nd level.
- Sunny and bright northerly rear paved back garden with rear lane pedestrian access.
- A highly sought after location, with ease of access to Glebe's cafes, restaurants and public transport.
Inspect as advertised
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.